Sunday, January 4, 2015

In A Moment


My fingers have not moved across the keyboard for much too long. Much has changed in the last three years since the last post, yet much has remained the same. Life refused to slow down and somewhere along the way I was swept up and became lost in the whirlwind of it all. I went into survival mode, just trying to make it from day to day. My dreams and ambitions were pushed into the furthest corner. They seemed to disappear among life's demands.

Three years later, my fingers find their place on the keyboard once again and it feels good. It feels like life isn't in control so much. There is something peaceful about the clicking of the keys as I find myself gaining perspective on the happenings around me. The last few years have brought some of the toughest times in my life. My focus remained on the circumstances. Life continued to suck every bit of confidence, joy, and love I could muster up. That is until I had another But-God moment. This moment infiltrated my perspective and has allowed me to dig in the corner of my soul. This moment resulted in grace breathing life into my God-size dreams and ambitions once again. 

Life is messy and hard. That will not change. In the midst of it all, we must know there is a force much stronger than whirlwind of life that seems to carry us away.

If life's circumstances have you fighting to survive the day - stop. Stop fighting against life on your own - it will win every time. You must have something more within you to gain the joy, love, and confidence you once knew or the peace you long to know.   

I pray a But-God moment for you.      


No comments:

Post a Comment